The skating rink at Bandmaster Park operates thanks to the hard work of our rinkmaster and volunteers who have brave the frigid weather to flood and shovel the ice. Volunteers from the Fairwinds Community Association operate the rink in partnership with the City of Ottawa.
Please follow the rules to ensure a safe and pleasant skating experience.
- Use the rink at your own risk. You voluntarily assume all risk associated with any sport or event. The City of Ottawa and Fairwinds Community Association does not accept responsibility for any related risks or injuries.
- It is highly recommended that all skaters wear a CSA-approved helmet while on the ice.
- Stay off the rink during inclement or mild weather.
- Children seven years and under must be actively supervised by a responsible person 16 years or older.
- You are personally responsible to ensure you are fit to participate in physical activities.
- Anyone with a condition affecting their ability to participate must take appropriate safety precautions to ensure their safety and are encouraged to be accompanied by an adult who understands their condition.
For the latest rink conditions or info about volunteering, please visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/FairwindsRink/